We Are A Community of Practice
We welcome you to join Healthy Native Youth’s Community of Practice virtual gatherings held the second Wednesday of every month at 10-11:30 am PST.
Sessions include new resources and opportunities to engage with topical experts. As a community, we share our strengths and expertise about how we will improve the lives of Native youth.
Who Should Attend?
Tribal health educators, teachers, parents, prevention specialists; people who share a passion for improving the lives of Native youth.
How To Join
- At the time of the Community of Practice meeting:
- Click here for zoom link
- Meeting ID: 929 2852 5787
- To join by phone only: 1-253-215-8782
Press *6 to mute your line when not speaking.
- Text HEALTHY to 97779 and receive Community of Practice connection info each month on your phone!
- Receive our Healthy Native Youth monthly e-Newsletter for great resources!
- Click on our home page and enter in your name, organization and email in the red box. It’s that simple!
- 9/9/20: Preparing & Planning for Virtual and In-Person Learning – Add to Calendar
- 10/14/20: How to Support Youth Living in Domestic Violence Households – Add to Calendar
- 11/18/20: Mental Health & Wellness: Suicide Prevention – Add to Calendar
- 12/2/20: *Special Session* – Virtual Engagement Tools Workshop – Add to Calendar
- 12/9/20: How to Support Youth through COVID-19 – Add to Calendar
- 1/13/21: Substance Misuse and Help-seeking Skills –Add To Calendar
- 2/10/21: Connecting our Past to our Present Re-traumatization – Add To Calendar
- 2/17/21: *Special Session* – Healthy Native Youth Portal & Virtual Adaptation Guide – Add To Calendar
- 3/10/21: Culture as Prevention – Add To Calendar
- 4/14/21: Supporting Youth Identity: We R Native! – Add To Calendar
- 5/12/21: Circles of Support: Create a Q&A Service like “Ask Auntie/Ask Uncle” – Add To Calendar
- 6/9/21: 2SLGBTQ: Level up the Inclusion – Add To Calendar
- 7/14/21: Text Messaging Campaigns – Add To Calendar
Click here to Watch previously recorded sessions>>