We Are A Community of Practice
We welcome you to join Healthy Native Youth’s Community of Practice virtual gatherings held the second Wednesday of every month at 10-11:30 am PST.
Our passion is to work together to uplift and support our Native youth. Sessions include new resources and opportunities to engage with native professionals in the field. As a community, we share our strengths and experiences about how we will improve the lives of Native youth.
Who Should Attend?
Tribal health educators, teachers, parents, prevention specialists; people who share a commitment for improving the lives of Native youth.
How To Join
- Register by clicking below by the session. See Community of Practice schedule below.
- After registering, you will receive an email with info on joining the Community of Practice calls.
- Text HEALTHY to 94449 and receive Community of Practice connection info sent directly to your phone.
2022-23 Community of Practice Schedule with Registration Links
HNY’s Community of Practice is kicking off Year 5 with a fresh new look and line up with a twist! Join us!
Part 1 – Healing & Hope
- 9/14/22 Safe Spaces
- 10/26/22 Sexual Health in Indian Country & Alaska Today
- 11/09/22 Healthy Native Youth Highlights & Resources
- 12/14/22 The Tribal Relationship – Register Here
Part 2 – Take the Power Back
- 1/11/23 Technology is Power
- 2/8/23 Culture is Power
- 3/8/23 Talking is Power
- 4/12/23 Mind4Health is Power
- 5/10/23 Media Literacy is Power
- 6/14/23 Community is Power