We Are A Community of Practice
We welcome you to join Healthy Native Youth’s Community of Practice virtual gatherings held the second Wednesday of every month at 10-11:30 am PST.
Our passion is to work together to uplift and support our Native youth. Sessions include new resources and opportunities to engage with native professionals in the field. As a community, we share our strengths and experiences about how we will improve the lives of Native youth.
Who Should Attend?
Tribal health educators, teachers, parents, prevention specialists; people who share a commitment for improving the lives of Native youth.
How To Join
- Register by clicking below by the session. See Community of Practice schedule below.
- After registering, you will receive an email with info on joining the Community of Practice calls.
- Text HEALTHY to 94449 and receive Community of Practice connection info sent directly to your phone.
2021-22 Community of Practice Schedule with Registration Links
- 9/8/21 Back-to-School – Intentional Balance
- 10/13/21 Cultural Competency to Raise Healthy Native Youth
- 11/10/21 Tackle Trauma with Care
- 12/8/21 Set the Stage for Program Success
- 1/12/22 Pickers Can Be Choosers – Choosing a Program
- 2/9/22 Thrive in the Spaces we Create
- 3/9/22 Prepare for Implementation Success
- 4/13/22 Stand Up to STD/HIV Stigma
- 5/11/22 Sustain and Grow your Program
- 6/8/22 Concerning Social Media Posts Workshop – Register Here
- 7/13/22 Staying Connected – Register Here