Grow with your program
Document your experiences as lead educator and build on them in the next round. Reflecting on program implementation success and challenges will open up new ideas for adaptation. Expanding your circle of support and collaborating with others will boost your capacity and resources. Take time to think about how you will grow with the program.
Think about or discuss program reflection questions, like:
- What worked well?
- What growth did you see in students?
- What barriers or challenges occurred during implementation?
- What adjustments could be made to better coordinate and leverage available youth programs?
- What changes, additions, or improvements will you make going forward?
- Who else could you invite to partner and collaborate with next time?